Start Date 11 Oct 2014
End Date 27 Dec 2014
Times Every Saturday Morning at 9.30am
OPW Kilkenny Castle is delighted to welcome ParkRun Ireland Kilkenny a FREE timed weekly 5k run at Kilkenny Castle Park every Saturday morning at 9:30am starting on Saturday 11th October.
Please visit http://www.parkrun.ie/kilkenny/ for full details including registration, barcode and course description.
- What is Kilkenny ParkRun? It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock
- When is it? Every Saturday at 9:30am - start
- Where is it? Kilkenny Castle Park
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered, received your barcode and also read the course description
- What does it cost to join in? Nothing - it's FREE! but please register before your first run. You only have to register once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode. If you forget it you won't get your time!
- How fast do I have to be? Everyone runs for their own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Kilkenny ParkRun needs you! It is entirely organised by volunteers. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
We're friendly! Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in a local café. Please come and join us!
Registration - http://www.parkrun.ie/register/
Volunteer - http://www.parkrun.ie/kilkenny/volunteer/
Start Date 30 Nov 2014
End Date 30 Nov 2014
OPW is delighted to welcome the third annual Susie Long Memorial 5k Walk which will take place on Sunday, November 30th at 12noon at Kilkenny Castle Park. Walk in memory of a loved one or simply come out and support the Susie Long Hospice Fund on the day. Registration details are available from Eamonn Corcoran on 085-1487736. The event will be led by KCLR’s Edwina Grace with her dogs Buzz & Bolt. Special guest, Kilkenny hurling legend Tommy Walsh. Bígí linn a chairde!