Start Date 11 Oct 2014
End Date 27 Dec 2014
Times Every Saturday Morning at 9.30am
OPW Kilkenny Castle is delighted to welcome ParkRun Ireland Kilkenny a FREE timed weekly 5k run at Kilkenny Castle Park every Saturday morning at 9:30am starting on Saturday 11th October.
Please visit http://www.parkrun.ie/kilkenny/ for full details including registration, barcode and course description.
- What is Kilkenny ParkRun? It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock
- When is it? Every Saturday at 9:30am - start
- Where is it? Kilkenny Castle Park
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered, received your barcode and also read the course description
- What does it cost to join in? Nothing - it's FREE! but please register before your first run. You only have to register once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode. If you forget it you won't get your time!
- How fast do I have to be? Everyone runs for their own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Kilkenny ParkRun needs you! It is entirely organised by volunteers. E-mail email@example.com to help.
We're friendly! Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in a local café. Please come and join us!
Registration - http://www.parkrun.ie/register/
Volunteer - http://www.parkrun.ie/kilkenny/volunteer/
Start Date 23 Nov 2014
End Date 23 Nov 2014
Times 11am - 1pm
Waterford Orienteering Club will host the next round of the South-east Short Course Series at Kilkenny Castle Park on Sunday 23 November by kind permission of the OPW.
- Start times are from 11am to 1pm
- Reduced entry fees for beginners
- There will be 4 courses on offer: Short Course (2km), Medium Course (3.5km) and Long Course (5.2km) plus a Trail Run (3.5 km) suited for runners with less experience
- Further details from - waterfordorienteers.blogpsot.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org